An aesthetic surgical technique called brow lifting realigns the forehead to lift the brow, smooth out wrinkles, and make a person look younger. The skin becomes less elastic as a person gets older. Gravity drags their brow downward and cumulative sun damage weakens the skin, which results in wrinkles. One can have frown lines on their forehead between their brows that gives them a stern or irritated appearance. Because of drooping eyebrows, the outside of a brow may sag, giving a person a sad or exhausted appearance. A brow lift may be the best option for a client if they want to rectify these organic alterations to their body.
A brow lift is one of the renowned procedures people use to overcome an aging outlook and bring out a better impression in front of the world. If a person has chosen brow lift surgery they can expect some of the following results from it:
- Symmetrical positions: Due to aging the eyebrows are positioned in an asymmetrical way across the face which needs to be corrected. With a good brow lift surgery, one can position their symmetrically and it will eventually rejuvenate their face to look younger than before.
- No signs of sagging: Sagging and drooping which are common consequences when a people ages can be stopped with a good process of brow lift.
- Improving the eyesight: Due to the downward of the eyebrows, sometimes hampers the eyesight which needs to be checked. For this, eyebrow plucking is not an adequate procedure, so it will be better for a person if they stick to brow lift surgical procedure for quite some time.
- Expressions: As you look angry and tired because of the downward dragging of your eyebrows, it will be stopped due to checking this through brow lifting surgery.
It is important to remember that not all patients are eligible for eyebrow lifting, they need to be cautious about some of the important health factors after accomplishing which, they would be eligible for the surgery.
- Medical conditions: If a person is suffering from pre-medical conditions they are not an ideal candidate for the brow lift. Nowadays, most people suffer from acute diabetic conditions, a major health issue. Due to this, if there is any cut in the body its curing will take time.
- Overweight: Being overweight is another important health problem that needs to be considered in this procedure. If a person is suffering from any kind of overweight problem, they will consequently have a high BMI, which will affect the person while doing surgery. So a BMI < 30 would be ideal for the person to undergo this surgery.
- Stop smoking: If a person is willing to go into an eyebrow-lifting procedure then he or she should stop smoking 3 weeks before the surgery. This is because smoking can cause issues with wound healing and will take much time to recover from this.
- Avoiding steroids: People having hormonal imbalances are sometimes prescribed with taking doses of steroids. But when it comes to eyebrow lifting getting steroidal medications may be harmful as they impair the wound healing processes.
- Avoiding exercise: It is essential for a person who is willing to go in for eyebrow lifting should stop heavy exercise before the surgery. Heavy exercises are subjected to increase the BP which is fatal for the surgery.
- Avoiding alcohol: Last but not least, one should always avoid taking alcohol during the brow-lifting procedures.
Before one would select to go in for a surgical procedure one should be aware of the types of brow-lifting procedures that are prescribed by the best plastic surgeon in Dubai. These techniques include:
- Endoscopic brow lifts: Due to the little, less invasive incisions needed, this kind of brow lift has grown popular among doctors. A tiny endoscope is frequently used in conjunction with a camera during an endoscopic brow lift to allow the surgeon to observe and dissect the tissues of the forehead. With the aid of the camera, the surgeon may safely locate any nerves that are adjacent to the eyebrows and safeguard them throughout the procedure. Endoscopic lift patients often enjoy less pain, quicker recovery times, and less scalp numbness due to the small incisions. Although many renowned and highly-skilled surgeons practice this method without the camera. Although their process needs much more skill but above all, the outcomes are always identical to the aforementioned one.
- Lateral brow lift: A lateral brow lift, also known as a “temporal brow lift,” is a less involved brow lift procedure that just targets the outer third of the eyebrows, as opposed to the entire brow area. As we age, the lateral section of the brow drops first, making the top eyelid heavier. The upper blepharoplasty is frequently paired with the temporal brow lift, which helps to reverse this. The temporal lift produces less striking effects than other brow lift procedures, but it also carries less risk and heals faster.
Eventually after the procedure, one can get into their regular time but just after 10-14 days (recovery time). Renowned surgeons have prescribed that a patient should sleep over 2-3 pillows at least for the first few days after the surgery. So if one is looking for a good eyebrow-lifting procedure one can recommend the best plastic surgeon in Dubai.