An operation called a facelift is used to tighten and lift drooping skin on the face and neck. The procedure is carried out in the operating room when the patient is frequently fully unconscious due to general anesthesia. A person needs to know about certain times to undergo successful facelift surgery.
Are you looking for Facelift Surgery?
Facelift Dubai has recommended that one should go for surgery when they are faced with the following sins in the face. These are:
- Sagging facial Skin: When one begins to age then they will notice that their face has gradually started sagging. In these cases, one should certainly opt for a facelift to return their skin to the previous position.
- Fold lines: With aging, fold lines between the nose and the mouth are common, so one should take good care of that, and if at any point in time they notice fold lines like these, they can surely undergo facelift surgery.
- Jowls: As a result of elastin and collagen loss with aging, jowls form on the face. If anybody ever encounters these kinds of problems, then facelift surgery would be a better option for them.
- Excess fat on the face: For people who are battling with fats or have faced thyroid problems, situations of storing fat on the face or double are the most common. It has been prescribed by Dr. Faisal Salim, the best facelift surgeon in Dubai to quickly shift to facelift surgery in one go.
Benefits of Facelift Surgery:
So, if one has been faced with this kind of skin or face-related problems Facelift surgery could benefit that patient in various aspects. These may be summarized as under:
- Address Several Aging Signs at Once: Smoking, stress, and sun exposure can all have negative effects on the skin in addition to advancing age. Facelifts can help one look younger by focusing on different aging symptoms, giving their face and neck a tighter appearance. A facelift can treat multiple facial problems at once, including drooping skin, skin folds, and grooves between the nose and mouth, wrinkles that run from the lips to the chin, a double chin, and problems with extra fat.
- Aids in the reduction of a double chin: A facelift may help to minimize or even get rid of the extra skin or fat that has developed around the neck. Age-related skin sagging and wrinkles around the neck are common occurrences. Unfortunately, depending on how much of the skin is wrinkled or folded, one may look much older than they are which can be embarrassing or uncomfortable when they wear apparel that exposes their neck. By tightening and removing extra skin, facelift surgery can assist in addressing these issues.
- Eliminates jowls: Excess skin around the face and chin can be caused by aging, exposure to the sun, and even major weight reduction. Unattractive jowls may be the thing that some people want to cure the most. A facelift may result in a more defined, thinner jawline. It can tighten up sagging areas and restore a youthful appearance to the jawline by re-contouring the jaw and upper neck regions.
- Constrict sagging facial skin: Collagen levels and reserves in the body decline with aging for which skin loosening and sagging begin to appear. The effects of a lifetime of sun exposure and the loss of collagen cannot be stopped by over-the-counter or prescription treatments, but there comes the point where they lose their effectiveness. Facelift surgery will decrease sagging and restore a smooth, young appearance to the face by removing extra skin and tightening the neck and facial muscles.
- Deep Wrinkles Can Be Reduced: A decrease in collagen production might also result in deep wrinkles. Deep wrinkles, particularly those that develop between the mouth and the nose and those that develop between the mouth and the chin, can be lessened by a facelift.
- Disappearing surgical scars: The facelift surgery involves making undetectable incisions. This is done to make sure there are no telltale traces that a cosmetic operation has ever been carried out. Although each patient’s specific therapy determines the size and position of their incisions, most incisions are placed behind the ear or along the hairline to facilitate concealment.
- Naturally Appearing Results: A facelift operation can help a person to look younger naturally even if it seems to be impossible. Facelifts in the past produced excessively taut skin or a scarred outlook. Modern facelift techniques expertly straighten the epidermis to regain more youthfulness and features that don’t look unprecedented.
Who is the Best Facelift Surgeon in Dubai?
Thus, it can be said that the best facelift surgeon in Dubai like Dr Salim Faisal always addresses the major problems and tries to sort them out with their innovative techniques and excessive knowledge and skill. To conclude, Facelift mainly targets age-related problems on the face and cures them with minimal side effects.