The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is likely to last for a long duration, which makes strict safety measures mandatory. The lockdown has been lifted in various locations, and the strict guidelines for methods to control infections for aesthetic clinics becomes crucial.
If you plan to undergo cosmetic surgery or any similar procedure for the first time, in that case, you should choose a plastic surgeon Dubai who follows the most rigorous safety and health standards for their clients, staff, and themselves. The following minimum criteria must be adhered to when seeking treatment.
The state authorities usually provide the plastic surgeons with an extensive set of recommendations to ensure that everyone is well.
Patients must make sure that their surgeon, the surgical staff, and even the clinic take additional precautions to ensure safety, including the following:
- Limiting visits to the plastic surgery clinic Dubai strictly through virtual consultations as often as possible.
- Conducting comprehensive COVID-19 screenings for both patients and staff, including temperature checks, screening for respiratory symptoms and travel and exposure before entry into the clinic.
- Social distancing guidelines are being followed by decreasing the number of patients who have appointments scheduled for in-office visits
- Eliminating shared spaces wherever it is feasible, including waiting rooms
- The proper use of all Personal Protective Equipment, also called PPE, is required for the staff
- Patients and staff are required to wear masks on their faces
- The installation of plexiglass or other protections between front-clinic employees and patients
- Implement a fully thorough, clean and sanitation process between visits to patients and complete air exchange within the Operating Room.
Selecting a Plastic Surgeon
Patients must consult an accredited plastic surgeon who is board certified. Choose Plastic surgeons who are certified and have been trained extensively on every aspect of plastic surgery. This includes surgeons for breast, face and body.
Always visit a plastic surgeon who adheres to the strictest safety standards at their clinic.
The most optimal surgical environment
Selecting a surgeon who has an operating suite that is accredited will give you additional assurance and greater control over complying with the highest standards of sterilization and sanitization.
Patients should seek surgeons who promote a sense of health and safety. With the right help, patients can be confident that the surgical team will have their security in their minds and accept no risks.
Achieve Confidence During COVID-19
In COVID-19, it’s possible to plan a plastic surgery procedure with an experienced board-certified surgeon who is concerned about your well-being and satisfaction and is genuinely interested in helping you by following all the safety measures to help attain your goals of plastic surgery.